Want to help stop the global warming? Want a better life, clean air and a better health? You can get all at the same time!
Twelve easy-to-understand actions how you can do your part in stopping the global warming and getting a better life. Not all are simple, but they are doable. They are the most critical actions and they will lead to a stable climate. The required technology is here today. So don’t wait – just start doing it! And share with your friends what you’re doing!
- Make sure the heating/cooling of your house is fossil free (why? how?)
- Avoid fossil driven cars (why? how?)
- Fly less (why? how?)
- Eat organic food (why? how?)
- Eat less meat (why? how?)
- Buy locally produced (why? how?)
- Be happy without excessive consumption (why? how?)
- Buy quality that lasts longer, buy second-hand, repair when broken (why? how?)
- Buy from companies that do take environmental responsibilities (why? how?)
- Change to fossil free investments and savings (why? how?)
- Engage in the environmental movements (why? how?)
- Tell your political leaders you want clean energy and a clean environment (why? how?)
When all of us are moving in the same direction, the climate and the future of our kids will be saved in a surprisingly short time. Therefore separate but aligned action lists for citizens, policy makers, enterprise leaders and city mayors can be found under the menu above to make it clear how we do this together. The transition does not need to be something bad, but can in many ways be a change to the better for each of us.
Start working on the check list, bookmark it, make it yours, find out more, and share with others. We are all in this together. By taking action you get hope and avoid to fall into passivity or denial. We can’t wait anymore if we want to save our planet to our children. You find some more background and links for further reading here.